HE M Y C A · U N P R E D I C T E D · C O L L E C T I O N · SS14

*Hi my sherries!! As I told you, I would like to share with you the Unpredicted Collection ss14 by Hemyca. The presentation took part at The Eccleston Square Hotel and I went with my friend Esmeralda.

The collection is defined by Hemyca as a digitally stimulating collection inspired by architectural asymmetry. From the fragility of the intricate embroidery combined with the sharp lines and silhouettes of leather, the controversy between the virtual and the tangible world is revealed.

Love the collection!! All the intricated details, the materials and the lines. I have to said it is a great collection and the presentation was amazing! I leave you with the pics, hope you like it! :)


Buenas mis sherries!! Como os  comentaba, hoy comparto con vosotras la Colección Unpredicted ss14 de Hemyca. La presentacion fue en el maravilloso hotel The Eccleston Square, a la que asistí con mi amiga Esmeralda.

Hemyca define la collección como una collección stimulantemente digital inspirada en la asymetria de la arquitectura. Desde la fragilidada de los detalles entrelazados combinados con lineas afiladas y piezas de piel, la  controversia entre lo virtual y lo tangible queda revelado.

Personamente me encantó esta collección! Tiene que ver mucho conmigo (ya sabéis que soy Arquitecta Técnica). Me encantaron todos los detalles yustapuestos sobre los tejidos transparentes, los materiales y las lineas. Tengo que decir que no sólo la colleción es preciosa sino que la presentación fue genial!! Os dejo con las fotos y espero que os guste! :)
















Helen Clinch and Myra Nigris, the co-founders of Hemyca.

Thanks to HEMYCA I also can show you the entirely Unpredicted collecion ss14:









HEMYCA UNPREDICTED COLLECTION SS14


*It is amazing,  isn't it?

Es preciosa, no os parece?


·····················

*Have a Great Weekend!!!


Que tengáis un Buen Finde!!!





Comments

  1. Amazing indeed! Love the tones and the lines! You look so stylish in that pic!:) Kisses Reyes! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilli!! I love too!! They are amazing! :)

      Kisses my dear!

      Delete
  2. Hola preciosa!!

    Me encanta preciosa colección
    Un besazo y feliz finde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buenísimas las fotos Reyes, que bien lo pasamos!!!!!!!!!!!
    Un besazo guapi, que tengas un buen fin de semana!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Esmeraldaaaaaaa!!

      Feliz Finde reina!! :)

      Delete
  4. Que lindas!! me encantan las transparencias, no todas, pero la mayoría, son transgresoras y le dan a una cierta rebeldia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapa!! A mi también y estas en concreto me chiflan!! :)

      Un besazo!!

      Delete
  5. what amazing mix of textures in this collection! really nice photos and looks like an amazing event as well!

    Check out my latest post on Street Style snaps at London Fashion Week! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Hola! muy bonita colección y original, muy buenas fotos, me alegra que lo pasarais muy bien.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T