L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T


*Hi guys! Today I show you the look I chose for 6th January. Because in my house it's a day a little bit more special than in other houses, we always dress up to celebrate my saint's day.

I chose leather peplum top that I showed you in other look (HERE), combining it this time with  my new green geometric printed skirt and also peplum jacket. As accessories, my stilettos, belt and bag with gold details in leather. Hope you like it! :)



Buenas chic@s!! Hoy os enseño el look que escogí para el 6 de enero. Ya que en mi casa es un día un poco más especial que en otras, siempre nos arreglamos para celebrar mi santo.

Escogí el cuerpo peplum de piel que os mostré en este otro look (AQUÍ), el cual combiné esta vez con falda con estampación geométrica, tipo años sesenta en verde y chaqueta también peplum. Como accesorios stilettos, cinturón y bolso con detalles dorados en piel. Espero que os guste!! :)


























Outfit:

1. Black peplum jacket: H&M (ss12).
2. Black leather peplum top: H&M (ss12).
3. Emerald green geometric Skirt: Suiteblanco (aw12).
4. Black leather studded handbag: Zara (aw12).
5. Black leather stilettos with golden tip: Mango (aw12).
6. Golden leather belt: Topshop (aw12).
7. Left hand: Golden geometric brazalet: H&M (ss12).
8, 9, 10, 11. Right hand Brazalets: Miss Selfridge peace brazalet (ss12), 
Topshop studded brazalet (aw12), 
River island arrow brazalet (aw12), 
New look charm brazalet (ss12).




···························

* Have a nice day!!!

Que tengáis un buen día!!!







Comments

  1. You are gorgeous darling!!!!
    Bellissima!!!

    A big kiss
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisaaaaaa!! :)

    Kisses pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una combinación genial la de la falda y la camiseta. Genial Un beso

    elarmariodebeatriz.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro esa faldita!!! te sienta fenomenal!

    besotes guapísima!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Hola! Estas guapisima, me encanta el look,muy elegante, felicidades al fotografo, muy bonito el entorno.Muchos besazos.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapísimaa!! Le diré al fotografo!! ;)

      Un besazo!!

      Delete
  6. Wow, you look so gorgeous and chicc! I love everything about this look...the shoes, the skirt, the belt *_* Love your blog and your looks are amazing...you deserve more followers!!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Giulia!! And Welcome to Sherry!! Yes, I will!! :)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing dear! :)


    Wanna follow each other?
    I am following you now.

    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Magdalena!! ^_^

    Yes, I will!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reyes, estas impresionante!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me encanta todo el look, el top es precioso y el toque que le has dado con el cinturon y la falda es genial!!!!!!
    Un 10!!
    Bss cielo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gracias Esmeraldaaaa!! Me alegro que te haya gustado!! :))

    Un besazo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the belt and the shoes! Hope you got a lot of presents for reyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey!! Yes, I can't complain!! They were marvellous!! :)

      Kisses!!

      Delete
  13. Realmente me ha gustado mucho e conjunto que presentas hoy. Esos toques de dorado sobre el negro que va totalmente conjuntado desde los zapatos al bolso. queda estupendamente.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias!!! No sabéis lo que me animan vuestros comentarios!! :)

      Un beso!!

      Delete
  14. Que guapa!Me encanta el sitio de las fotos, donde es?Un besazo y felicidades atrasadas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aquí en Guildford, pasando la estación de autobuses. Si es que vivo en un pueblito precioso!! Hay miles de sitios con encanto!! :)

      Un beso guapísimaa!!

      Delete
  15. Aló, la verdad me gustó mucho el outfit y las fotos son preciosas, qué bello lugar! Felicidades por tu santo =)
    Saludos XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gracias Ina!! Me alegro que te haya gustado!! ^_^

    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. guapa muchas gracias por tu comentario! yo también me quedo por aqui, tienes nueva seguidora!
    tu look de estas fotos es impecable!
    muchos besos

    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gracias y Bienvenida a Sherry!! :)

    Muchos besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing blouse and skirt !!<3
    you look pretty
    I follow you now :*

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this look and the fact that you used the same gold details in the belt, shoes and bracelets!
    Kisses
    following you dear ;)
    www.wallofstyle93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot and welcome to Sherry Vintage!! :)

      Kisses!!

      Delete
  21. The metal belt is mesmerizing! Love the belt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L