A DAY TO REMEMBER · LONDON

*Hi guys! On Tuesday I was able to spend the whole day in London and take the opportunity to visit the Design Museum of Terence Conran, sightsee and to attend in the evening the concert of Juan Diego Flórez in the Royal Albert Hall! We bought the tickets two months ago!!! It was a day I will remember forever!


Buenas chic@s!!! El Martes tuve la oportunidad de estar todo el día en Londres y aproveché para visitar el Design Museum y el estudio de Terence Conran, hacer turismo y por la tarde asistir a el recital de Juan Diego Flórez en el teatro Royal Albert Hall!!! Teniamos las entradas desde hacía más de dos meses!!! Fue un día que recordaré siempre!!






*Also there was a Christian Louboutin's exhibition about his career (20 years).


Además en el Museo se exhibía una muestra sobre la trayectoria profesional de Christían Louboutín (20 años).




*A rest at a park!!! :)

Descansito en un parque para tomar fuerzas!!! :)




*While I was wandering around the City, I took the advantage of having a look of some of  the best brands' shop windows!

Ya en La City aproveché para echarle un vistacillo a algunos de los escaparates de las mejores firmas!!







*I couldn't stop admiring the Laduree's shop window! looks nice, right?

No pude dejar de admirar el escaparete de LADUREÉ!!! Tiene buena pinta, verdad?






*If we hadn't had enough at the concert, we wanted to be closer to him, say hello and ask him for a autograph...and he signed my ticket!!!

Como si no hubieramos tenido bastante con el concierto, quisimos verlo de cerca para saludarlo y que nos firmara la entrada!!!


..........................................

*I hope you like them and see you Tomorrow!!!

Espero que os guste y nos vemos Mañana!!!

Comments

  1. WOW!!! These pictures are really fabulous!! Bravissima!!!

    We missed you yesterday night at the party :'(

    Hope to see u soon
    Kisses, L3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Lisa!!! Yes, I know!!! I wanted to be there but you know...

    Next time!!! :)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To listen an artist like Juan Diego Florez...what a great idea!! I have seen a video of him, singing "Granada", and I have compared with the same song singed by Lucio Pavarotti and by Josep Carreras, two of THE THREE TENORS. Juan Diego Florez definitively sings more slowly and more softly what is more passioned for me.

    Congratulations!

    Miss you.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it was worth going to London just to listen to this great artist, I will repeat if he comes to London again! :)

    A big kiss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Hola! Tuvo que ser impresionante el concierto, que suerte tuvisteis, tenerlo tan cerca y que os firmara la entrada.Las fotos de Londres,genial. Menudas tiendas, que pasada.Muchos besos.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muchas Gracias!! Si, ha verdad es que al que le guste recomiendo que vaya a un concierto o recital a verle!! Imaginate como disfrute viendo los escaparates!! :)

    Muchos besos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T