Z O O E Y · D E S C H A N E L

Buenos días chic@s!!! El post de hoy va sobre It Girls. He elegido a Zoey Deschanel, por su estilo particular y por que me encanta la serie New Girl. Espero que os guste!!

*Good morning guys!! Today's post goes about It Girls. I have chosen Zoey Deschanel because of her particular style and because I love New Girl series. I hope you like it!



Zooey Claire Deschanel (Los Ángeles, California, 17 de enero de 1980) es una actriz, cantante y compositora estadounidense conocida por su papel en 500 días juntos. Su primer papel fue en la película Mumford. Actualmente aparece como actriz protagonista en la serie New Girl de la Fox.

*Zooey Claire Deschanel (born January 17, 1980) is an American actress, musician and singer-songwriter. In 1999, Deschanel made her film debut in Mumford. Deschanel soon became known for her deadpan or "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" supporting roles in films such as Elf (2003), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005), Failure to Launch (2006), Bridge to Terabithia (2007), and The Happening (2008). She then began playing lead roles in films, including Yes Man (2008) and (500) Days of Summer (2009). She currently stars in the Fox series New Girl. She has been nominated for Golden Globe and Grammy Awards.






Informal way:


















Elegant way:














Comments

  1. Pues no la conocia ni a ella ni a la serie en la que participa, me lo apunto,

    Besitos, Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pues yo estoy enganchada!!! jejeje. Te la recomiendo, al menos te echas unas risas..

      Besitos!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T