C H R I S T M A S · D E C O R A T I O N · I D E A S · III

Buenos días chic@s!!! Aquí os dejo el post sobre posibles ideas para decorar y regalar, ya que los españoles todavía estamos esperando los regalos de los Reyes Magos... Además tres vestidos muy vintage y algunos accesorios para Fin de Año... Espero que os guste!

Good Morning Guys!!! Here you have the decoration ideas and presents post because we, the spanish people, are waiting for The Three Wise Kings... Also three vintage dresses and some accessories for New Year Party! I hope you like it!








Three Vintage Dresses & Some Accessories.......................









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T