H A P P Y · N E W · Y E A R


*Morning guys!!! After a year as it was for my 2011, I can only hope the next is at least similar. On balance I think there have been many positive and negative things only serve to improve. I've moved to England, I've known British culture more deeply, and many cultures as well ... Because now I have friends of many nationalities. I was able to travel and improve my standard of english ... And I started this blog, which every day gives me more joy.

I've made a collage with some of my dreams for the coming year.

Buenos días chic@s!!! Después de un año como el que ha sido para mi el 2011, sólo puedo esperar del siguiente que sea por lo menos parecido. Haciendo balance creo que han habido muchas cosas positivas y las negativas solo sirven para mejorar. Me he trasladado a Inglaterra, he conocido la cultura británica más a fondo, bueno y muchas culturas más... Ya que ahora tengo amigos de muchas nacionalidades. He podido viajar y mejorar mi nivel de ingles...Y además empecé este blog, que cada día me da más alegrías.

He hecho un collage con algunos de mis sueños para el año que viene.







*Said that, I wish you much joy, love and good health by 2012. Happy New Year!

Dicho esto, desearos para el 2012 mucha alegría, amor y buena salud. Feliz Año Nuevo!!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T