B L A C K & W H I T E · B L O U S E & B U R G U N D Y

*That is right!!! The shop that I was telling you yesterday, is Urban Outfitters!!! Here you have the week look, which I went to the shop opening.


Efectivamente!!!!. La tienda a la que me refería ayer es Urban Outfitters!!! Aqui os dejo el look de la semana con el que fuí a la inauguración.










Outfit:        


1. Grey blazer: Zara.
2. White blouse with balck collar: Primark.           
 3. Burgundy jeans: Primark.               
   4. lack sneakers: Zone shoes.
 5. Golden watch: Casio
  6. Burgundy leather handbag: River Island.
7. Deer ring: Primark. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T